A Temperature Conversion ChartFrom midgelet 4 years ago
- Oven Temperatures shopping list
- Farenheit Celsius Gas Mark Description shopping list
- 225°F 110C 1/4 Very cool/very slow shopping list
- 250°F 130C 1/2 shopping list
- 275°F 140C 1 cool shopping list
- 300°F 150C 2 shopping list
- 325°F 170C 3 very moderate shopping list
- 350°F 180C 4 moderate shopping list
- 375°F 190C 5 shopping list
- 400°F 200C 6 moderately hot shopping list
- 425°F 220C 7 hot shopping list
- 450°F 230C 8 shopping list
- 475°F 240C 9 very hot shopping list
How to make it
- Above is a pretty good approximation. As with any baking or cooking, let your eyes, nose and touch be your guide!
- Also for measurement conversions there are a ton of charts on the Net for liquid, and dry weights etc.grams, ml, etc.
- I bought myself a European measuring cup ( kitchen stores have them ) to measure out the flour, sugar, etc.which is terrific.
- Also for serous bakers a small kitchen scale is indespensible too
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating2 people
This is really helpful! We are such an international group. This chart will help us with temperature conversions of recipes from around the world. I'm going to print this and hang it by my oven.mbeards2 in Omaha loved it
Thanks for this Midgelet. I grew up with standard measure & find myself a complete dummy with Celsius. I agree with you about the scale cause most of my British recipes are in lbs & ounces & I have gotten used to cups since I left England & my little...morebrianna in loved it