Zesty Chili Cheese DipFrom zena824 6 years ago
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 cans chili without beans (15 ounces each) shopping list
- 2 cups salsa shopping list
- 2 packages cream cheese, cubed (3 oz each) shopping list
- 2 cans olives, sliced and drained (2 1/4 each) shopping list
How to make it
- In a skillet, saute onion and garlic in oil until tender.
- Transfer to a slow cooker.
- Stir in the chili, salsa, cream cheese, and olives
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours or until heated throughly, stirring occasionally.
- This makes about 6 cups of dip.
- Serve with tortilla chips...