Southern Cajun Fried Frog LegsFrom betty_boop 7 years ago
- 12 frog legs shopping list
- 1 tbsp Slap yo' mama shopping list
- 2 tbsp french's mustard shopping list
- 1 large zip lock shopping list
- 2 cups flour (season the flour with Slap yo'mama/or your favorite seasoning) shopping list
- 1/2 box of seafood fish fry shopping list
- deep fryer shopping list
- Enough oil to deep fry shopping list
How to make it
- Take the frog legs , seasoning, mustard and mix together
- Place flour /an or 1/2 box seafood fish fry and season into the zip lock
- Place frog legs into the zip lock and seal bag.
- shake the bag
- When Oil is heated atleast 365 degrees or alittle higher
- depends on your deep fryer.
- Open zip lock and place frog legs into hot oil and let cook.
- about 5 minutes later they are light brown
- place on a dish with a paper towel
- then serve..hot.
The Cookbetty_boop Pine Prairie, LA
The Rating4 people
It's been a long time since I have had frog legs. I grew up eating them. My grandmother would fuss about them jumping in her frying pan, when cooking.Your recipe sounds wonderful! I have not heard of Slap yo' mama. What is it?bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
very good choice of recipes. love frog legskarlyn255 in Ypsilanti loved it
love froglegs had them as a wee child and great memory flash thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it