Southern Cajun Fried Frog LegsFrom betty_boop 5 years ago
- 12 frog legs shopping list
- 1 tbsp Slap yo' mama shopping list
- 2 tbsp french's mustard shopping list
- 1 large zip lock shopping list
- 2 cups flour (season the flour with Slap yo'mama/or your favorite seasoning) shopping list
- 1/2 box of seafood fish fry shopping list
- deep fryer shopping list
- Enough oil to deep fry shopping list
How to make it
- Take the frog legs , seasoning, mustard and mix together
- Place flour /an or 1/2 box seafood fish fry and season into the zip lock
- Place frog legs into the zip lock and seal bag.
- shake the bag
- When Oil is heated atleast 365 degrees or alittle higher
- depends on your deep fryer.
- Open zip lock and place frog legs into hot oil and let cook.
- about 5 minutes later they are light brown
- place on a dish with a paper towel
- then serve..hot.
The Cookbetty_boop Sulphur, LA
The Rating4 people
I can't get any of my friends to eat froglegs, but I really like them. They don't know what they are missing. Thanks, and a 5 for this posting.shibattou in Fort Mohave loved it
love froglegs had them as a wee child and great memory flash thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
very good choice of recipes. love frog legskarlyn255 in Ypsilanti loved it