Octopus Greek StyleFrom despinap 5 years ago
How to make it
- Cut off and discard head of octopus, then cut tentacles into 1-inch pieces.
- Generously cover octopus with water in a heavy medium pot and gently simmer, uncovered, until tender, about an hour and a half.
- Drain octopus in a colander and cool to room temperature, then transfer to a bowl.
- Stir in remaining ingredients, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, and additional sea salt to taste.
- Let stand 30 minutes for flavors to develop.
The Cookdespinap Brooklyn, NY
The Rating5 people
Oh yum! Love the filling here and the crust with yogurt sounds so interesting! Thanks for this post!juels in Clayton loved it
I'm with Juels sounds just delish, thanks for taking the time to convert.....:)gagagrits in Irmo loved it
I agree with juels and gagagrits, thanks for posting.~~~ ;o>linda2230 in Las Vegas loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!