Creamy Chocolate FudgeFrom shandy 8 years ago
- 1 (7 oz.) jar marshmallow creme shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. white sugar shopping list
- 2/3 c. evaporated milk shopping list
- 1/4 c. butter shopping list
- 1/4 t. salt shopping list
- 2 c. milk chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/2 cup nuts shopping list
- 1 t. vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Line an 8 x 8 inch pan with aluminum foil. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine marshmallow cream, sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt. Bring to a full boil and cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and pour in semi-sweet chocolate chips and milk chocolate chips. Stir until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. Stir in nuts and vanilla. Pour into prepared pan. Chill in refrigerator for 2 hours, or until firm.
- Yummy good! :D
The Cookshandy Port Orchard, WA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!