Pan-Roasted Chicken Cutlets with Maple Mustard Dill SauceFrom lacrenshaw 6 years ago
- 4 (6 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
- 2 tablespoons red onion, chopped shopping list
- 6 tablespoons maple syrup shopping list
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 tablespoon water shopping list
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill, chopped shopping list
- 1 teaspoon orange zest shopping list
How to make it
- Pound chicken breast halves to 1/4" thickness using a meat mallet.
- Sprinkle chicken evenly with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium high heat.
- Coat pan with cooking spray.
- Add chicken to pan
- Cook 4 minutes on each side OR until done.
- Remove chicken from pan.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Add onion to pan and cook for 1 minute.
- Add syrup and remaining ingredients.
- Cook 1 minute OR until thoroughly heated, stirring frequently.
- Serve sauce with chicken.
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating4 people
Oh yeah, this looks and sounds so elegant and delicious! Love the sounds of Maple mustard sauce!juels in Clayton loved it
This sounds absolutely delish. I can't wait to make this one. Already saved and printed, thanks....:)gagagrits in Irmo loved it
Nice One Lorraine. Great Flavors In There. Like You Said, It Will Be Interesting How These Flavors Come Together
goblue434 in Anniston loved it