Pork Chops PleasanceFrom lacrenshaw 6 years ago
How to make it
- Saute onion and garlic in hot butter.
- Remove from skillet.
- Trim chops ans season with salt and pepper.
- Brown chops in skillet.
- Pour off fat.
- Lower heat.
- Add bay leaf and broth.
- Cook, covered, over low heat for 1 hour.
- Transfer chops to serving plate and keep warm.
- Heat juices in skillet and reduce by half.
- Add sour cream, onion/garlic mixture and paprika.
- Blend thoroughly.
- Heat through but don't boil.
- Pour over pork chops and serve.