Chocolate CakeFrom cholena 7 years ago
- 200 g self raising flour plus 20 gm cocoa pwd shopping list
- 200 g sugar shopping list
- 220 ml mayo shopping list
- 3 L eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla essence shopping list
- ................ shopping list
- ganache : shopping list
- 200 g baking chocolate shopping list
- 1 tbsp olive margarine shopping list
- 1 tbsp cocoa pwd shopping list
How to make it
- Pre heat oven at 180 deg C and line a 20 cm square pan .
- Beat the sugar and mayo .
- Add the eggs and beat it .
- Add the flour and essence .
- Mix well .
- Pour and bake for 30 mins or until done .
- cool it.
- Microwave the ganache for 40 secs .
- Pour over the cake .
- Spread evenly .
- Cool for 30 mins .
The Cookcholena Food World, Sin
The Rating5 people
Wow..This sounds really easy.Simple yet looking wonderful.ambus in Lahore loved it
delicos and picture perfect thanks bunches high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
oh!! what a lovely cake....thx cholena for sharing...i tooo baked a simple cho.cake for kidz..using margarine...nice wk.end...angieaugusta in Adelaide loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!