Herb Cheese BallFrom momo_55grandma 7 years ago
- 2 sticks unsalted butter shopping list
- 16 oz. cream cheese shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic minced shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. dryed basil shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. dried marjoram shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. dried chives shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. dried thyme shopping list
- 1/4 tsp.epper shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 tsp. dill weed shopping list
How to make it
- Whip butter and cream cheese together:Add herbs and spices mix thoroughly.
- Form into Ball REFRIGERATE>
- Serve with crackers celery ect.
The Cookmomo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
The Rating7 people
Great combo of spices here! Thanks for sharing!juels in Clayton loved it
You have my 5 for this great recipebrianna in loved it
Yum, just perfect for my ritz crackers!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!