Spinach And BaconFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 1/2 pound bacon shopping list
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter shopping list
- 1 medium chopped white onion shopping list
- 1 clove minced garlic shopping list
- 1/3 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1 pound chopped stemmed spinach shopping list
- 3 medium peeled diced potatoes shopping list
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In large saucepan cook bacon until crisp then drain on paper towels.
- Crumble and reserve then save 1 tablespoon bacon drippings in pan.
- Add butter and cook onion and garlic 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Add chicken broth and spinach then cook covered 5 minutes.
- Stir in potatoes and cook 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with vinegar then add salt and pepper and top with crumbled bacon.