Roasted VegetablesFrom pollymotzko 8 years ago
- 1 medium eggplant, peeled and cubed shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 zucchini, sliced shopping list
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and sliced shopping list
- 1 onion, peeled and cut into eighths shopping list
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Sprinkle eggplant with salt, and let stand 30 minutes. Pat dry.
- 2. Preheat oven to 400°. Toss together eggplant and remaining ingredients, and arrange in a single layer in 2 aluminum foil-lined jelly-roll pans.
- 3. Bake at 400° for 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender and golden brown. Season with salt to taste.
- Or just add your choice of freshly washed, cut up vegetables, including peeled garlic heads with olive oil sprinkled on them for adding to other dishes later.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookpollymotzko Garden Grove, CA
The Rating5 people
i just loved roasted and grilled veggie nice one thank you
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
love all these veggies roasted a plus thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
A meal all on its own. Thanks. 5 forksbrianna in loved it