Candy VodkaFrom annieamie 7 years ago
How to make it
- As you will be adding weight to the Vodka, pour your alcohol into a larger jar or bottle leaving enough space to add your candies.
- Add your candies to the alcohol and let sit for 24 hours.
- After 24 hours, shake the bottle and strain out the remaining candy bits. Pour back into your original bottle or pour into a decorative bottle for gifting.
- The Vodka should be the color of your candy and flavored with your candy as well.
- Serve over ice or refrigerate the alcohol until ready to serve.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookannieamie Los Angeles, US
The Rating11 people
This looks so cool! It is really pretty and I bet it would make great gifts! I am going to make this for friends (and myself!) and I think we are all going to be PLENTY happy with it.m11andrade in Kankakee loved it
My dad brews his own voka! I will send him this recipe, he is always looking for ways to flavor his vodka! So you put a whole pound of candy per 1 bottle of vodka?juels in Clayton loved it
wow fantastic!!! i must try this just for fun lol cool idea!!!! thank you annie
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it