Peppered Pork with OrangeFrom grizzlybear 8 years ago
- 1 tbs clear honey shopping list
- 2 tbs brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tbs oil shopping list
- 2 tsp soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tbs Mixed peppercorns , roughly crushed shopping list
- Zest and juice of half an orange shopping list
- 4 pork chops shopping list
- orange slices, to garnish. shopping list
How to make it
- Place the honey, brown sugar, oil, soy sauce, salt, Mixed Peppercorns, orange juice and rind in a bowl and stir until smooth.
- Cook the chops on the grill for 15-20 minutes, turning occasionally and brushing with the honey mixture throughout the cooking.
- Serve garnished with the orange slices.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!