Teresas Little Spicy Little Bbq Chicken LegsFrom bluewaterandsand 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lay chicken legs in a baking pan or dish. Mix water, hot sauce and bbq sauce together and pour over chicken.
- Sprinkle garlic powder over chicken.
- Put 4 Tblsp. of margarine, salt and pepper, on top of chicken.
- Add the onion slices on each piece of chicken.
- Bake 30 minutes on 350 and then turn heat down to 300 and cook 30 minutes more.
- Sprinkle a little parsley on top for garnish.
People Who Like This Dish 5
The Cookbluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
The Rating5 people
i love these little spicy legs yummy for sure hey ill bring the dip you bring these well have appetizers lol
minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Love these little legs high5 thanks bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
The spices combo here sound really good. This is definitely a keeper!gagagrits in Irmo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!