German PizzaFrom darlenewhispers 8 years ago
- 1 lb ground beef shopping list
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 green pepper, diced shopping list
- 1-1/2 tsp salt, divided shopping list
- 1/2 tsp pepper shopping list
- 2 tbsp butter or margarine shopping list
- 6 medium potatios, peeled and finely shredded shopping list
- 3 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1/3 cup milk shopping list
- 2 cups (8 oz) shredded cheddar or mozzarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In a 12 inch skillet over medium heat, brown beef with onion, green pepper, 1/2 tsp salt and pepper.
- Remove meat mixture from skilllet and drain fat. Reduce heat to low. Melt butter.
- Spread potatoes over butter and sprinkle with remaining salt. Top with beef mixture. Combine eggs and milk. Pour over all.
- Cook, covered, until potatoes are tender, about 30 minutes. Top with cheese, cover and heat until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
- Cut into wedges or squares and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookdarlenewhispers Lone Grove, OK
The Rating7 people
Now I need to know where THIS dish has been all my life, darlene!? Absolute thanks and five!
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
Nice One Darlene.
Steffgoblue434 in Anniston loved it
love this german pizza green peppers a plus high5 thanks darlene.momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!