Apple and Pecan Stuffed Chicken BreastsFrom m11andrade 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a 9 x 9 x 2" pan.
- Loosen the skin from the breast halves by inserting fingers between the meat and the skin. Gently separate in the center, making sure to leave the skin attached at the sides.
- Mix the cream cheese, apple and pecans. Spread 1/4 of the stuffing evenly between the skin and meat of each piece. Smooth the skin back over the chicken pieces and tuck loose skin under.
- Place the chicken, skin side up, into prepared pan. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle with the melted butter.
- Bake, uncovered 45 to 50 minutes or until juice runs clear.
The Cookm11andrade Kankakee, IL
The Rating6 people
Love the simplicity of this! Sounds so yummy, too! Very nice and different stuffing!juels in Clayton loved it
quick easy tasty different will try print and save thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
The flavor combo in this, sounds wonderful!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it