Easy Cheesy Breakfast Casserole for CrockpotFrom chatombreux 5 years ago
- 1 bag (32 oz.) frozen hash brown potatoes shopping list
- 1 lb. of bacon diced, cooked and drained OR 1 lb. cooked ham, cubed (buy a package of salad ready ham cubes) shopping list
- 1 medium diced onion shopping list
- 1 green bell pepper diced shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar or monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 1 dozen eggs 1 cup milk 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon pepper (more or less to taste) shopping list
How to make it
- Place a layer of frozen potatoes on the bottom of the slow cooker, followed by a layer of bacon then onions, green pepper and cheese.
- Repeat the layering process two or three more times, ending with a layer of cheese.
- Beat the eggs, milk and salt and pepper together.
- Pour over the Crockpot mixture, cover and turn on low.
- Cook for 10-12 hours.