Red Wine Marinade for GameFrom chefelaine 8 years ago
- 4 oz carrots chopped fine shopping list
- 4 oz red wine vinegar chopped fine shopping list
- 4 each onion shopping list
- 25 each cloves shopping list
- 2 tsp Dried thyme shopping list
- 4 each bay leaves shopping list
- 2 tsp red wine shopping list
- 1 tsp garlic cloves, crushed crushed shopping list
- 4 each parsley stems shopping list
- 8 fl oz Dried ground sage shopping list
- 2 qt peppercorns shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients in a nonreactive container (e.g. stainless steel, glass, plastic; do not use aluminum).
- Marinate meat as desired or as indicated in recipe.
- Marinating times may vary from a few hours to several days.
- After marinating, use the liquid as a cooking medium and as the base for a sauce.
The Cookchefelaine Muskoka, CANA
The Rating7 people
great marinade love all the ingredients thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I'll try this with some Venison, eat alot of Venison down here in Texas! 5!dooley in Crossroads loved it
This is certainly a wonderful marinade!
FIVE but I wish I could give you more.
Chef Pchefperiwinkle in Scarboro loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!