White Wine Cream Sauce for FishFrom chefelaine 7 years ago
How to make it
- Combine the shallots and white wine in a saucepan.
- Reduce until almost dry.
- Add the fish stock and reduce by two-thirds.
- Add the cream and reduce slightly.
- Swirl in the butter (monter au beurre).
- Add the chopped parsley.
- Season to taste.
The Cookchefelaine Muskoka, CANA
The Rating8 people
different print try and save for daughters high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Always Love A Good Sauce
Thanks and High 5555'schef_irish in Gainesville loved it
I've been really getting into alot of fish recently and this will be perfect! Thanks, Dooley 5!dooley in Krum loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!