Jumbo Crumbly Blueberry muffinsFrom sher 6 years ago
- Crumble Topping shopping list
- 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 cup cold butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- Muffins shopping list
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries not thawed shopping list
- 2 cups plus 1 tbsp flour shopping list
- 2/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 6 tbsp butter melted and cooled shopping list
- 1 cup buttermilk shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
How to make it
- Make topping
- Combine flour cinnamon and brown sugar cut in butter set aside
- Preheat oven 350*
- If using fresh berries rinse and dry completely and toss with 1 tbsp flour
- In bowl stir together dry ingredients .
- Make a well in center
- in another bowl whisk egg, and buttermilk until combined add vanilla and melted butter mix well.
- Pour into well stirring slowly drawing in dry ingredients until almost but not quit combined
- Add berries folding in just to distribute evenly
- Don't over mix
- Divide batter among 6 large cups. sprinkle evenly with topping and bake 30-35 minutes. Cool 10 minutes in pan and cool completely on rack.
The Cooksher New Minas, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!