Gluten Free Pasta DoughFrom prince1001 7 years ago
How to make it
- Mix everything together
- Work the dough for 15 minutes
- Let it rest for at least 30 minutes in the fridge
- Split the dough in 4 or 5 parts
- Roll out a part as thin as you can.
- Spread flour over and make a ball
- Roll out again. Do this 4 or 5 times, until you can read the news paper through it.
- You can cut Tagliatelle, Ravioli, etc. from this
- Roll out every part of the dough.
- Boil water and cook the pasta for 2-3 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 8
- dollface88 Nowhere, Us
- CrystalRainbow Nowhere, Us
- twilightrose Denver/ Nederland♥, CO
- peetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
- quaziefly ALL POINTS
- wheeliechef Rockaway Beach, NY
- atuvava Minneapolis
- familychef Peterborough, CA
- yardsailor Seekonk, MA
- prince1001 Hoboken, BE
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔