Zesty Shrimp n PastaFrom brianna 8 years ago
- 1 lb large shrimp - cleaned shopping list
- 1 cup Good seasons Zesty Italian salad dressing - divided shopping list
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 1 small onion - thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 can (14 ozs) artichoke hearts - drained & cut in halves shopping list
- 1 Tblspn chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 9 ozs pasta of your choice - cooked as directed on pkg shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese - fresh or canned shopping list
How to make it
- Cook & stir shrimp in 1/2 cup of the dressing in a large skillet on medium/high heat for about 2 mins
- Add mushrooms, onions, artichoke hearts & parsley
- Continue cooking until shrimp are pink & vegetables are tender
- Toss with cooked pasta & remaining 1/2 cup of dressing.
- Turn out onto hot serving platter & sprinkle with cheese.
- Note:- Can substitute scallops for the shrimp
The Cookbrianna CA
The Rating4 people
Oh, this is just like the shrimp my sister makes. IT rocks!!! Good stuff!notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
Oh yeah, baby!! On my menu this week!!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Sounds wonderful! Love the flavors here and the picture is making my mouth water!juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!