Pizza Noodle CasseroleFrom karlyn255 7 years ago
- 4 cups (7 oz.) uncooked wide egg noodles shopping list
- 1/2 lb. lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 cup chopped onions shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper shopping list
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning shopping list
- 1 pkg. (3 1/2 oz.) small pepperoni slices, halved shopping list
- 1 can (2 1/2 oz.) sliced ripe olives, drained shopping list
- 1 can (15 oz.) tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 can (6 oz.) tomato paste shopping list
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley, if desired shopping list
How to make it
- Cook noodles to desired doneness as directed on package; drain.
- Heat oven to 350 F. In large skillet, cook ground beef, onions and bell pepper 7 to 9 minutes or until meat is browned and vegetables are crisp-tender; drain.
- Add noodles, Italian seasoning, pepperoni, olives, tomato sauce and tomato paste; mix well.
- Fold in 1 cup of the cheese.
- Pour mixture into ungreased 2-quart baking dish.
- Top with remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Bake at 350 F. for 25 - 35 minutes or until thoroughly heated and cheese begins to brown.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
The Cookkarlyn255 Ypsilanti, MI
The Rating4 people
Fun recipe which seems like decadent comfort food to me. Despite trying to eat in a healthy manner I just picture a cold day when this will be spotted in my kitchen next winter. ;-)borinda in SoCal loved it
Man this sounds great! I've gotta dive into some of this. Dooley 5!dooley in Krum loved it
This is something my entire family will love!mbeards2 in Omaha loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!