Banana Split CakeFrom jamierose 6 years ago
- 4 cups crushed graham crackers shopping list
- 3 sticks butter, room temperature shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 16-ounce box powdered sugar shopping list
- 20-ounce can crushed pineapple, drained shopping list
- 2 to 3 bananas, sliced shopping list
- 12-ounce container whipped topping shopping list
- *Please use only fresh, properly-refrigerated, clean, grade A or AA eggs with intact shells. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- For crust, mix crushed graham crackers and 1 stick of butter. Line bottom and sides of a 13 by 9-inch pan with mixture.
- Bake crust for 5 to 8 minutes
- Beat the eggs, 2 sticks butter, and the powdered sugar until fluffy
- Spread mixture on cooled crust.
- Add layer of crushed pineapple and layer of sliced bananas.
- Cover with whipped topping and sprinkle with nuts or graham crackers
- . Refrigerate for 1 hour
The Cookjamierose Sherwood, AR
- Not added to any groups yet!