Marinade for grilled chickenFrom jaie 6 years ago
How to make it
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a mason jar, or other jar with a lid that has a good seal.
- Shake it up, baby.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cover and let chicken marinade for 4-6 hours.
- Grill the chicken to your liking and enjoy the melt-in-your-mouth flavor of this great marinade.
- Accept applauses graciously :)
The Cookjaie Allentown, PA
The Rating3 people
sounds very good. i was looking for a marinade for chicken to grill this evening.. i'm gonna try it! thanks for posting!midwestguy in Chicago loved it
This looks really great. Wish I had some chicken thawed out right now!frankieanne in Ukiah loved it
I loved this. It had a really nice balance of flavors. I didn't have garlic salt, so I added 1 tsp. of minced garlic. Delicious!frankieanne in Ukiah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!