Southern Nutty Cream Cheese CrescentsFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine butter and cream cheese then mix until well blended.
- Combine flour and salt then add to cheese mixture and mix well.
- Roll dough into eight balls and wrap each in plastic wrap then chill at least two hours.
- Roll each chilled ball into an 8” circle on lightly floured wax paper or countertop.
- Cut into eight wedges then combine pecans, sugar, nutmeg and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon of spice nut mixture over each wedge.
- Starting at wide edge of dough roll up each wedge.
- Shape ends toward each other forming a crescent.
- Place point side down on ungreased cookie sheet and bake 12 minutes.