Chinese Sausage Fried RiceFrom kidaria 7 years ago
- 3 cups of cooked rice shopping list
- 2 green onion, chopped shopping list
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
- 2 chinese sausages, sliced shopping list
- 1/4 cup each of frozen peas, carrots, sugar snap peas and baby corn,thawed shopping list
- soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- white pepper shopping list
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil shopping list
How to make it
- Saute the chinese sausages over high heat until they are brown and set aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil and cook eggs, sprinkle with white pepper. Remove and slice omelette.
- Heat remaining oil and add cold rice. Use a paddle to break up any chunks.
- Season with soy sauce, salt, sesame oil and freshly ground white pepper.
- Add vegetables, sausage, eggs and green onion.
- Adjust seasoning if necessary.