Teary-Eyed Fried Pork ChopsFrom testerooni 7 years ago
- * 1 cup corn oil for frying shopping list
- * 1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- * 1 teaspoon garlic salt shopping list
- * 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- * 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- * 4 (3/4 inch) thick pork chops shopping list
- * 1 cup pepper sauce, such as Franks® Red Hot® shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Heat corn oil in a large heavy skillet over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes, or until a pinch of flour sizzles in it.
- 2. In a shallow dish, stir together the flour, garlic salt, pepper, and cayenne. Dredge pork chops in this mixture, then place in the hot oil. Cook for about 5 minutes per side, or until golden brown and crispy. Remove from the pan, and drain on paper towels.
- 3. Pour the hot sauce into a shallow dish. Dip pork chops one at a time into the hot sauce, so they are nicely coated. You will have teary-eyed pork chops at your fingertips.
The Cooktesterooni Oxnard, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!