Cinnamon BunsFrom sunnyflower 6 years ago
- Buns: shopping list
- 1 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 2 Tbsp butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 2/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 3 3/4 cups flour shopping list
- 1 1/4 tsp yeast shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 3 Tbsp butter shopping list
- 3 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 3/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- Sauce (optional): shopping list
- 1/3 cup butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 2 Tbsp milk shopping list
How to make it
- Measure milk, butter & sugar. Microwave until lukewarm and butter is melted. Add egg and stir.
- All 1 cup flour, yeast, and salt to mixture. Gradually add rest of flour, stirring to combine into soft dough. If desired, knead for 1 minute. Let rise for 1-3 hours.
- Once dough has risen and you are ready to make into buns, make sauce (if desired): melt butter in small pot over medium heat. Add brown sugar, stirring into butter. Add milk and stir to combine. Remove from heat and let stand.
- To make dough into buns: roll out on floured surface. Cover with filling. Roll, cut into 12-15 buns.
- Pour sauce into greased 11x18 pan. Add buns 2-3" apart (may need an extra pan if they do not all fit). Let rise 1-3 hours (or longer!).
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes, or until light golden brown.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and then remove from pan. Place each bun on cooling rack, sauce side up. Serve warm :)
The Cooksunnyflower Winnipeg, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!