Sawdust Salad Dated 1955From chefmeow 7 years ago
- 3 ounce packet lemon gelatin shopping list
- 3 ounce package orange gelatin shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups cold water shopping list
- 2 cups hot water shopping list
- 1 medium can crushed pineapple shopping list
- 3 bananas sliced shopping list
- 2 egg well beaten shopping list
- 5 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 cups pineapple juice shopping list
- 2 envelopes Dream Whip shopping list
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
How to make it
- Dissolve gelatin in water then drain pineapple and reserve juice.
- Add pineapple to gelatin and slice bananas over top then allow to harden in refrigerator.
- Combine eggs, flour, sugar and pineapple juice then cook until thick and allow to cool.
- Spread on top of gelatin mixture then mix dream whip and milk and beat until stiff.
- Add softened cream cheese and whip well then spread on gelatin mixture then serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!