Peanut Butter Pound CakeFrom angelgirl94 5 years ago
- 1 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 3 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 cup peanut butter-creamy or chunky shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- 5 eggs-room temperature shopping list
- 3 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- ½ teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- ½ teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup milk-room temperature shopping list
- Glaze: shopping list
- ¾ cup peanut butter shopping list
- ½ cup light corn syrup shopping list
- 2 cups powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon milk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease and flour a 10" bundt or tube pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine butter, peanut butter, sugar, and vanilla. Beat until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time beating well after each addition.
- Sift together flour, baking powder,and salt then add to peanut butter mixture alternating with milk. Begin and end with flour mixture.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 1 hour and 15-30 minutes or until cake tests done.
- Cool in pan for 15 minutes then turn out onto wire rack. Cool completely.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, combine peanut butter and corn syrup. Stir until peanut butter melts.
- Add remaining ingredients. Stir until smooth.
- Drizzle over cooled cake.
- Add one cup semisweet chocolate chips to glaze. Stir until melted then drizzle.
The Cookangelgirl94 Reidsville, NC
The Rating6 people
Oh Boy, nice cake. Thanks for sharing, you have my 5-can I hold my fork though? ;0)henrie in Savannah loved it
wowzers...LOVE it! In the save pile.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Awesome! I will have to try this one soon!joe1155 in Munchen loved it