Small Pizzas With Olive TapenadeFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
- 2 garlic cloves minced shopping list
- 10 ounce jar olive paste shopping list
- 9 ounce store bought pizza dough shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves shopping list
- 1/4 pound mozzarella cheese thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 then stir garlic into olive paste.
- Separate pizza dough into 1-1/2 ounce pieces and roll out to 1/8”.
- Cover top of rolled out dough with olive paste and garlic mixture.
- Sprinkle thyme on top then lay cheese on top of thyme.
- Season with salt and pepper then bake 15 minutes then let cool 10 minutes and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 6
- mommyluvs2cook Santa Fe, TX
- chefperiwinkle Scarboro, CA
- juels Clayton, NC
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- adriannla Shreveport, LA
- crazeecndn Edmonton, CA
- aussie_meat_pie My Kitchen, AU
- whuebl Annapolis, MD
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating6 people
grandkid will love this one high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
sounds really good and simple too thank you cat!!
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
What a nice appetizer :)aussie_meat_pie in My Kitchen loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!