Chocolate Dipped Raisin Oatmeal CookiesFrom peetabear 7 years ago
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine softened shopping list
- 1 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3 cups quick or old-fashioned oats shopping list
- 1 cup raisins shopping list
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts (optional) shopping list
- 1-1/4 cup white chocolate chips or semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil shopping list
How to make it
- HEAT oven to 350 degrees F.
- BEAT butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, milk, egg and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- COMBINE flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
- ADD to butter mixture and mix well.
- STIR in oats, raisins and walnuts (if desired). Drop by tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- BAKE 12 to 15 minutes. Remove from cookie sheets; cool on wire racks.
- HEAT the chocolate chips and vegetable oil in microwave on medium power (50%) for about 2 minutes. Stir until chips are melted. Dip cookies half way up into chocolate. Set on a wax paper lined pan until cool, or refrigerate for 15 minutes.
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating4 people
Oh I would love these. What a nice recipe, thanks for sharing it, you have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
These sound amazing! Love the chocolate dipping here!juels in Clayton loved it
i love these too another good one by peetabear
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!