CROCK POT PEPPER STEAKFrom karlyn255 5 years ago
- 1 - 2 lb. round steak, cut into 1 inch pieces shopping list
- 1 onion, thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 - 3 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 tsp. worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 can tomato soup shopping list
- 1/2 empty soup can filled with water shopping list
- 1 green and 1 red pepper, seeded and thinly sliced Place shopping list
How to make it
- cut steak, onion, garlic, and Worcestershire sauce into crock pot. Pour in soup and water.
- Cook on high for 1 hour.
- Cook on low for 3 to 4 hours.
- The last hour of cooking, put pepper in.
- Serve over rice or toast.
- For variety, use cream of mushroom soup and a small can of sliced mushrooms.
- Pork chops, cubed pork loin or chicken breasts can be substituted for the steak.
- Serve over steamed rice.
People Who Like This Dish 11
- inga1968 Nowhere, Us
- jenniferbyrdez Kenner, LA
- shibattou Fort Mohave, AZ.
- goblue434 Anniston, AL
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- lindyjj Whereabouts, Unknown
- kellyg72 Roseville, MN
- maxeisenberg Forest Hills, NY
- camb4 Omak, WA
- binky67 Ellicott City, MD
- Plus 1 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookkarlyn255 Ypsilanti, MI
The Rating8 people
oh i love this one too
thanks sweetie ...........
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Man, this is good stuff and served over toast, perfect! Nice! 5! Dooleydooley in Krum loved it
Good recipe. I think I prefer the mushroom soup option but either way it's a High 5...shibattou in Fort Mohave loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!