Apricot-Glazed Ham with Maple Mustard Sauce RecipeFrom grizzlybear 6 years ago
- 12-14 Lb. Cooked whole (bone-in) cured smoked ham shopping list
- Make sure the skin is removed, with a layer of fat and a collar of skin around the shank bone. Trim fat if necessary, and score it into diamonds. Stud center of each diamond with a clove and wrap ham in foil. shopping list
- Bake ham at 325°F. for one hour and 30 minutes. shopping list
How to make it
- Apricot-glazed ham with maple mustard sauce:
- In a bowl, stir together:
- 1/3 C. apricot jam
- 2 T. cider vinegar
- 1 T. dijon-style mustard
- Take ham from oven. Remove foil and brush jam over the top and sides of ham. Increase heat to 350°F. and bake ham for 20 to 30 minutes or until glaze is bubbly.
- Maple mustard sauce:
- 3/4 C. dijon-style mustard
- 6 T. maple syrup
- In bowl, whisk together mustard and maple syrup. This sauce can also be made ahead, kept covered and chilled, and brought to room temperature before serving.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating3 people
You have definitely become my all-time sauce and glaze man, grizz! Thanks, my friend... how you feeling and how's that boy?
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
Looks like Easter dinner. Yeah baby.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
Wow, this sounds amazing. Great ham for Easter. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!