Pecan Pie BrowniesFrom debbie919 5 years ago
- 1 (2-pound) frozen pecan pie, thawed completely shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 1 -3/4 cups (11.5 oz package) semi-sweet chocolate chunks shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups AP flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
How to make it
- Cut pecan pie into cubes, set aside.
- Microwave 1/2 cup butter and chocolate chunks in a glass bowl at High 1 min.
- Stir and microwave 1 more minute.
- Stir until mixture is smooth.
- Beat chocolate mixture, sugar, eggs, milk, and half of pie cubes at low speed with a heavy-duty stand mixer until blended.
- Add flour and baking powder, stirring with a wooden spoon until blended.
- Stir remaining half of pie cubes into batter. Batter will be thick.
- Spoon batter into a 13x9 pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.
- Cool brownies completely on a wire rack.
- Cut into triangles or squares.
- The Southern Living kitchen used a Mrs. Edwards Pecan Pie for testing purposes.
The Cookdebbie919 Manahawkin, NJ
The Rating4 people
wonderful.puddlewonderful in Beverly Hills Adjacent loved it
Decadence in a pan. Great post and a very high 5chefmeow in Garland loved it
Yummo! This sounds wonderful! Thanks for sharing!juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!