American French or Tomato French DressingFrom chefelaine 4 years ago
- 2 oz onion shopping list
- 1/2 qt salad oil shopping list
- 6 oz cider vinegar shopping list
- 1 1/4 cup ketchup shopping list
- 2 oz sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp Mashed garlic shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/2 tsp paprika shopping list
- 1/8th tsp hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco) shopping list
- 1/4 tsp white pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Grate the onion on a hand grater or grind in food chopper.
- Combine all ingredients in a stainless-steel bowl.
- Mix with a wire whip until well combined and sugar is dissolved. Chill.
- Beat or stir again before serving.
- This recipe makes up 1 quart o salad dressing. It keeps well refrigerated.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookchefelaine Muskoka, CANA
The Rating9 people
wow love thies french dressing thanks bunches high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
HOMEMADE DRESSING IS THE BEST!
CAROL LEEleebear in Brookpark loved it
Thanks for another "5" recipe. I will add this to the ones to try. I am working on making the things we tend to buy, if I can.momoften in Neenah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!