Guys All American Corn CakesFrom skyduchess 7 years ago
How to make it
- Ladle batter onto a hot griddle like you are making pancakes. I like an iron skillet.
- Serve them plain, with honey on top…that was how George ate them, or put on syrup.
- Recipe makes 10 six inch cakes.
- The country folk I grew up around put an egg fried over easy on top and ate everything together. They stick by you all morning long.
People Who Like This Dish 5
The Cookskyduchess Garland, TX
The Rating9 people
I make these quite often and add 1 can drained whole corn, super delicous oldie recipe thanks great postmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Defininately with an egg on top. mmmmm!!!fishtrippin in Estelline loved it
I also make this one all the time. We love them around here. Great post!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!