Easy Make Orange CakeFrom grumpybaker 4 years ago
- 1 Box Yellow cake (Duncan Hines) shopping list
- Prepared cake as instructed on box except use 1 cup water only shopping list
- 1 (10 oz) Jar marmalade shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. Freshly graded orange peel shopping list
- ------- shopping list
- glaze shopping list
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar (approx. amount) shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. orange juice. shopping list
- ------ shopping list
- 1-2 tsp. orange peel shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Repeat: Prepare the cake to box instructions using only one cup of water.
- Bake in a well greased, lightly floured bundt pan for 50-60 minutes (toothpick test)
- Cool 15-20 minutes before turning on to a serving plate.
- Cool completely.
- In a small bowl add the powdered sugar, and the orange juice stir well..
- You may need a little more or a little less powdered sugar to get the right consistency for a drizzle effect.
- After you have drizzled the glaze on the cake use the 1-2 tsp. orange peel to sprinkle the top of the cake
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookgrumpybaker Jacksonville, OR
The Rating4 people
I LOVE IT!ORANGE MARMALADE IS THE BEST!
THANKS FOR SHARING!!!!
CAROL LEEleebear in Brookpark loved it
This sounds like an easy and delicious cake...thanks for sharing!
Debdebbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
This sounds Awesome. not to fret aboutthanks. sometimes I forget, thinking I did. I'm not on lately for a week or more.I am on lemon, orange, lime kick lately. Happy Easter by the way. 5 forks!sunflower48386 in White Lake loved it