Quinoa Banana PuddingFrom midgelet 5 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups quinoa shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups water shopping list
- 13 1/2 oz can coconut milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar or more to taste shopping list
- pinch salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup dried mango slices cit into small chunks shopping list
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger shopping list
- 2 rips bananas shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Combine quinao with water, bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer till tender about 15 mins or until water is absorbed and quinoa almost tender.
- Uncover pan, add coconut milk, sugar and salt and gently cook 5 minutes.
- Add mango and ginger and continue to cook until mixture has pudding like consisitency and mango is soft but still a bit chewy, about 3 minutes more.
- Remove from heat.
- Slice 1/2 of a banana in 1/2 inch rounds and set aside
- mash remaining bananas and add to pudding.
- Add more sugar if needed.
- Stir in walnuts.
- Serve in individual ramekins or pudding dishes.
- Garnish with remaining banana rounds
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating2 people
Sounds great - what is quinoa?aussie_meat_pie in My Kitchen loved it
Quick N Easy121 members
Ginger Lovers48 members
Dont Knock It Till You Try It74 members
No Bake Desserts24 members
Unique And Unusual Recipes84 members
A Passover Feast8 members
A Fruity World45 members
Made With Tropical Fruits18 members
Quick Simple And Tasty52 members