Crab DipFrom charity 8 years ago
- 1 6 oz can of crab meat shopping list
- 1 tbspn of mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/4 c of shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1/4 c of sour cream shopping list
- 4 tspn of minced green peppers shopping list
- 1 tbspn of softened butter shopping list
- 4 tspn of minced onions shopping list
- 1/4 tspn of seasoning salt shopping list
- 1/8 tspn of paprika shopping list
- 2 oz of cream cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In your mixer bowl add butter, sour cream, chese and mayo and mix until smooth.
- Slowly blend in the paprika and salt.
- Start combining the crab meat, cheese and green peppers into the bowl.
- Preheat your oven to 350 F and bake until bubbly or about 10-15 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 25
The Cookcharity Sacramento, CA
The Rating6 people
oohhh sounds delicious! i'll have to try it out this weekend... it's so great to see all of these wonderful seafood ideas, i can put them to great use in Hawaii!!bethidooo in Wilmington loved it
Sorry, we really didn't like this very much. I added ALOT more Hellman's, mozzarella, cream cheese, and some additional spices, including cayenne pepper to try to spice it up, but it was still just ok. We also used fresh crab.davidwhittaker in Avon Lake loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!