Sour Cream Hazelnut Bundt CakeFrom rachaelke 9 years ago
- 1 tablespoon dry breadcrumbs shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 (16-ounce) carton fat-free sour cream shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped hazelnuts, toasted shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chocolate-hazelnut spread (such as nutella) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Coat a 12-cup Bundt pan with cooking spray; dust with breadcrumbs.
- Place granulated sugar and butter in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until well blended (about 2 minutes). Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Add vanilla and sour cream; beat until well blended.
- Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups, and level with a knife. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk until well combined. Add flour mixture to sugar mixture, stirring just until combined.
- Spoon half of batter into prepared Bundt pan; sprinkle evenly with hazelnuts. Drop small spoonfuls of chocolate spread over nuts. Spoon remaining batter over chocolate spread; swirl batter using the tip of a knife. Bake at 350° for 55 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes; remove cake from pan. Cool completely on a wire rack. Sprinkle cake with powdered sugar.
- Yield: 14 servings (serving size: 1 slice)
The Cookrachaelke Oxnard, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!