Cuban PizzaFrom notyourmomma 6 years ago
- 1 storebought pizza dough - (Publix is selling raw dough in their bakery department now) But I used the "boboli" thin crust shopping list
- mustard - yellow ball park is fine shopping list
- mozzarella and swiss cheese, shredded shopping list
- Use more swiss than mozzarella about two to one proportion shopping list
- dill pickle slices shopping list
- 8 slices or so of thin sliced salami shopping list
- leftover roasted pork, shredded shopping list
- adobo seasoning shopping list
- Amounts are up to your taste shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat your pizza stone in a 450 degree oven for 20 minutes while you assemble the pizza.
- Preheating the stone makes a difference with the premade crusts.
- Spread with fairly generous portion of mustard.
- Sprinkle with cheeses (more swiss than mozzarella)
- top with as many pickles as you can tolerate
- top with salami slivers and pork shreds evenly. To be even more authentic, a few slivers of ham would be a good addition.
- Sprinkle with adobo seasoning.
- Carefully transfer to hot stone with a pizza peel. Increase the heat to 500 degrees.
- Bake in hot oven on hot stone for 8 - 10 minutes til the crust is brown and the cheese is melted and gooey.
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
The Rating5 people
wow love this pizza high5 great post thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Dem Cubans sure know how to make a good pizza! One good thing about pizza is that you can really think outside the box. This one sounds really good! *5*quaziefly in ALL POINTS loved it
Great idea...:)wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it