Tiny Ham and Pineapple Pot PiesFrom peetabear 5 years ago
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cooked ham shopping list
- 2 oz finely shredded swiss cheese (1/2 cup shopping list
- 1/2 cup canned crushed pineapple, well drained shopping list
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green onion (1 medium) shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard shopping list
- 1 box (15 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sesame seed, if desired shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 450°F (425°F for dark pans).
- . In small bowl, mix ham, cheese, pineapple, onion and mustard; set aside.
- . Remove crusts from pouches; unroll on work surface. From each crust, cut eight 3-inch rounds and eight 2-inch rounds, rerolling crusts if necessary. Press 3-inch rounds in bottoms and up sides of 16 ungreased miniature muffin cups so edges of crusts extend slightly over sides of cups.
- . Spoon about 1 rounded tablespoon ham mixture into each crust-lined cup. Brush edges of crust lightly with beaten egg
- Cut small vent in each 2-inch pie-crust round. Place 1 round over filling in each cup; press edges together, pushing toward cup so crust does not extend over sides. Brush top crusts with beaten egg. Sprinkle with sesame seed.
- Bake 10 to 14 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown. Remove from muffin cups. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating4 people
Too cute not to try...Saved the recipe.grumpybaker in Jacksonville loved it
This is a keeper. 5quaziefly in ALL POINTS loved it
They sound so delicious!morninlite in Kalamazoo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!