Croatian CevapciciFrom grillwalker 6 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Mix together beef, pork, lamb, garlic, 1/2 cup chopped onions and salt until thoroughly combined.
- 2. Roll meat mixture into a long, 3/4-inch cylinder. Cut links at 4-inch intervals. Or, you can use a sausage extruder. Place on plastic wrap-lined plate, cover with more plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour to firm. Note: Sausages can be frozen at this point. When ready to use, thaw or cook from the frozen state.
- 3. Broil "cevapcici" on a charcoal grill or a preheated oven broiler rack coated with cooking spray 4 to 6 inches from flame, 4 minutes per side or until no longer pink in the middle. Or they can be pan fried in a large skillet coated with cooking spray over high heat for a total of about 8 minutes, turning frequently to brown all sides.
- Serve with chopped raw onion / potato salad / On bread roll as a sandwich Dont forget the wine. Croatians love their wine.
The Cookgrillwalker On The Beach So Cal HB, CA
The Rating5 people
This sounds so good! Thank you for passing on your recipe!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it
Dobro Dobro - Hvala lol ( I said good good - thank you)aussie_meat_pie in My Kitchen loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!