Croatian CevapciciFrom grillwalker 8 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Mix together beef, pork, lamb, garlic, 1/2 cup chopped onions and salt until thoroughly combined.
- 2. Roll meat mixture into a long, 3/4-inch cylinder. Cut links at 4-inch intervals. Or, you can use a sausage extruder. Place on plastic wrap-lined plate, cover with more plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour to firm. Note: Sausages can be frozen at this point. When ready to use, thaw or cook from the frozen state.
- 3. Broil "cevapcici" on a charcoal grill or a preheated oven broiler rack coated with cooking spray 4 to 6 inches from flame, 4 minutes per side or until no longer pink in the middle. Or they can be pan fried in a large skillet coated with cooking spray over high heat for a total of about 8 minutes, turning frequently to brown all sides.
- Serve with chopped raw onion / potato salad / On bread roll as a sandwich Dont forget the wine. Croatians love their wine.
The Cookgrillwalker On The Beach So Cal HB, CA
The Rating5 people
Dobro Dobro - Hvala lol ( I said good good - thank you)aussie_meat_pie in My Kitchen loved it
This sounds so good! Thank you for passing on your recipe!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!