Triple - Shot BrowniesFrom jo_jo_ba 7 years ago
- 1 cup flour, divided shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3/4 cup baking cocoa shopping list
- 1 tbsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 shot (1.5 fl oz) prepared espresso shopping list
- 1 shot (1.5 fl oz) Kahlua liqueur shopping list
- 1/2 cup canola oil shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 3/4 cup chocolate sprinkles (AKA chocolate shot) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine water and 1/2 cup of the AP flour in a pot and bring to a low boil, stirring constantly, until it forms a gluey paste.
- Let cool completely.
- In another bowl, mix sugars, salt, cocoa, vanilla, espresso, Kahlua and oil. Add the flour-water mixture. Mix well.
- Add the remaining 1 1/2 cups of flour, baking powder and the chocolate shot.
- Spread mixture into a greased 13 x 9" pan.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes, or until a tester comes out almost clean.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating2 people
Mmmmmm great one!!jett2whit in Union City loved it