Spicy Green BeansFrom susana 7 years ago
- 3-tbspn olive oil shopping list
- 3 slices bacon shopping list
- 1-small onion, chopped shopping list
- 1/2-jalapeno pepper, minced shopping list
- 2-garlic cloves put through garlic press shopping list
- 2-16ox bags frozen whole green beans shopping list
- 1-tspn black pepper shopping list
- 1-tspn seasoned salt shopping list
- 1-tspn red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1-tspn salt shopping list
How to make it
- Cook bacon in a large skillet, remove and drain.
- Add oil and heat over medium heat.
- Add the onion, jalapeno and garlic; cook for approximately 4 minutes are until clear.
- Add green beans, pepper, sesasoned salt, pepper flakes, and salt; toss gently to coat.
- Cover and cook for 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and crumble bacon over top, mix well, and serve.