Healthified Chicken QuesadillasFrom cjbarash 6 years ago
- 1 cup chicken breast cooked & shredded shopping list
- 1/4 cup picante sauce (I like the Pace brand) shopping list
- 1 Tbsp chopped jalapeno peppers (optional) shopping list
- 1-2 Tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup fat free refried beans shopping list
- 4 low fat tortillas (8 inch) shopping list
- 3/4 cup reduced fat mexican cheese blend, shredded (I like the Weight Watchers brand) shopping list
- Additional picante sauce, if desired shopping list
- fat free sour cream, if desired shopping list
How to make it
- In medium bowl, stir chicken, picante sauce, cilantro and cheese until well mixed.
- Spread 2 Tbsp beans over half of each tortilla.
- Top bean side of each tortilla with chicken mixture.
- Fold each tortilla in half over filling.
- Heat 12 inch nonstick skillet over medium-low heat.
- Spray both sides of each quesadilla with cooking spray.
- Place 2 quesadillas in skillet.
- Cover, cook 3-4 minutes, turning once, until filling is heated and tortillas are lightly browned.
- Cut into wedges.
- Serve with additional picante sauce and sour cream, if desired.