Chicken LaredoFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 3 cups shredded chicken shopping list
- 2 Tbs vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1 cup chopped green pepper shopping list
- 1 can(15 oz) chili with beans shopping list
- 1 can(15 oz)pinto beans,drained shopping list
- 1/4 cup dices canned tomatoes with green chilies,drained shopping list
- 8 oz.(1/2 of 16 oz. pkg) Mexican-flavored Velveeta shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Scatter chicken evenly over bottom of 13x9" glass or ceramic baking dish. Set aside.
- Heat oil in 7" skillet over med. heat and add onion and bell pepper. Cook,stirring till vegetables are soft,3 to 4 mins. Scatter the onion and bell pepper mixture evenly over the chicken. Top with the chili,then the pinto beans, and the tomatoes,spreading each evenly into a layer before adding the next. Cut Velveeta into thick slices and arrange over tomatoes.
- Bake the casserole until it bubbles around the edges and the Velveeta has melted,28 to 32 mins. Serve at once.
- If you want more heat,scatter sliced jalapeno peppers over the casserole before baking.
People Who Like This Dish 11
- cinnamongal Mequon, WI
- jett2whit Union City, GA
- susana Mandeville, LA
- roseybear Willows, CA
- cherrybomb Ladera Ranch, CA
- johnald Knoxville, TN
- wiseokc Oklahoma City, OK
- binky67 Ellicott City, MD
- mark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
- irishiz Annapolis, MD
- Plus 1 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating5 people
Mmmmmm I saw somebody else's comment on your page and I had to see what this was all about.....Yum!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Gotta say I agree with everything that everyone before me had to say on this one.mark555 in Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World loved it
Love it...:)wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it