Curried Mushroom Lentil SoupFrom myrna 7 years ago
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 large onion shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 Tbsp minced ginger shopping list
- 6 cups, sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1 Tbsp curry paste shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt and pepper shopping list
- 6 cups vegetable stock shopping list
- 1/2 cup red lentils shopping list
- 1/3 cup barley shopping list
How to make it
- Saute onion, garlic, mushrooms, ginger and curry for 10 minutes over medium heat in oil.
- Add all other ingredients and simmer for an hour or until lentils and barley are cooked through.
- Add all ingredients to slow cooker and cook on high for 3-4 hours.
The Cookmyrna Leuven, BE
The Rating3 people
This sounds different and delicious! Bookmarked and will definitely try!juels in Clayton loved it
Thanks for posting!
Susansitbynellie in Glasgow loved it
I'm going to give this a try today. I have a bag of mushrooms that need to be used up and this looks just the trick. I'll let you know how it turns out. Unfortunately I do not have curry paste but will maybe substitute in a 1 tsp of curry powder....moreotterpond in Windermere loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!